HOW TO BOOK
- Select your desired guided walking tour from the drop down menu above the calendar to view available tours.
- Choose your prefered date on the menu (Tuesday’s are the scheduled tours for this hike)
- Click Book Appointment
HOW TO PAY
- Once you have booked your chosen date, you will be directed to the Cart page.
- Choose the amount of people you are booking for and proceed with payment instructions as shown.
- Payments are via our secure PayPal booking system
Unfortunately due to the nature of the terrain involved our walks and hikes are not disability friendly. However, a “Walk-Through Time, Lough Swilly and Fort Dunree” and the Fort Dunree Sunset Walk can be altered to facilitate disabled visitors, or visitors who would like to avoid steep hills. Please contact us directly to arrange an accessible walk for these tours at email@example.com
The scheduled season is between 1st April and 30th September annually. The scheduled dates for each hike is highlighted and may be booked and paid for online.
Can I book for a group?
Yes, you can book more than one person onto a tour once you choose your preferred date, on the Cart page. Maximum 12 people (all walks and hikes are for over 16s apart from A Walk Through Time and Fort Dunree Sunset Walk, which are both over 12s accompanied by an adult) for each tour.
To make an enquiry about trade or group bookings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Off-Season and Private Tours
Any tours that you would like to arrange outside of the scheduled dates may be booked by contacting email@example.com
Walking & Hiking Tours
Explore the story of Lough Swilly & Fort Dunree on this scenic walking tour
Learn the story of Lough Swilly & Fort Dunree at sunset on this guided walk
Explore the national monument site and landscape of Mamore Gap on this hike
This authentic hiking experience provides an insight into this primeval landscape
Starting at sea level we ascend 300 metres to two mystic mountain lakes in the Urris Hills